Footbridge Career Opportunities:
Azure Infrastructure Engineer (remote)
71 S. Wacker Dr Chicago, IL 60606
Azure Cloud Architect (remote)
Our client is seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Architect to assist in the design and execution for moving all on-premise infrastructure/server workloads, as well as applications and data to the cloud PaaS and IaaS. This will be a REMOTE position, with up to 50% paid travel.
MUST HAVE an active Azure Certification to be considered for this opportunity. Client is also looking for candidates that are heavier on the infrastructure side, and not traditional DevOps candidates. Strong Storage experience is heavily preferred. Client is unable to sponsor at this time, so only W2 candidates will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please forward your most up to date resume to email@example.com
- Lead end-to-end implementations from planning through migration and support.
- Configure and deploy application/database storage, data backup, data archiving, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Design/configure VPN’ s, CDN’ s, Interconnect, and DNS solutions.
- Deploy/migrate Linux and Windows server workloads.
- Implement Kuberntes/Docker in Azure
- Establish and manage cloud-based database storage and file and object storage such as Azure Storage, Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage.
- Must have a bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field.
Meet Your Recruiter