Hardware Development Engineer (EE)
100 Burtt Rd #125 North Reading, MA 01864
Hardware Engineer: Circuit Design, EE
Our client on the North Shore of Boston is in need of an experienced Hardware Design Engineer for a temp to perm role to start as soon as possible. Rapidly growing company recently acquired by a huge on-line retailer. this an exciting time to join this team!
Ideally, they are looking for someone who has done low-power digital and mixed signal circuit design, has experience with DC/DC converters, power management methods, and knows tools like I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S.
Required Background and Experience Include:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in consumer product design.
- At least 5 years of experience of working with and leading ODM/OEMs for all stages of product development.
- Extensive system-level design which includes, system bring-up, circuit design, integration, and debug.
- Experience with low-power circuit design, specifically DC/DC converters, audio circuit design, power management methods, and analog design.
- Mid-level experience working with digital circuit design, processor architecture, and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years working with software teams to develop and implement firmware, algorithms and drivers.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Understanding of high speed design and noise suppression techniques.
- Hands on experience with signal integrity tools.
- Experience with designing products for wireless networks.
- Full understanding of manufacturing process which includes DFT and DFM DFM and DFT for consumer products.