IT Systems Compliance Analyst
1 Sullivan Rd. Springfield, MA 01040
IT Systems Compliance Analyst needed for a minimum 1 year contract in Western, MA.
Plan, develop and conduct report reviews and assessments of information technology systems and access account objects, specifically for end-user system access, application access, and file system share access. Conduct system information repository data reviews for quality and accuracy. Conduct reviews of access control data and authorization data reports for remediation and corrective action for the purposes of reducing risk and improving information assurance. Draft procedural and process documentation.
- Must have a technical understanding of the Linux server platforms, LDAP and local system user access, as well as SUDO and file system permissions.
- Must be a proficient user of Linux.
- Intermediate understanding of the RHEL platform is preferred.
- Understanding of NERC CIP Standards/Requirements is preferred.
- Experience with the SigmaFlow compliance tool is preferred.
- Experience with the VMware vCM compliance tool is preferred.
- Prior experience in a Linux support role is preferred.
- Experience with Configuration management tools (Ansible, CFEngine, Puppet) preferred.
- Proficiency with Scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash) preferred.