Mobile QA Automation Eng: Appium or SeeTest
51 Sawyer Rd Suite 320 Burlington, MA 01803
Java QA Automation Eng: Mobile, Appium, SeeTest
Our client in the Burlington, MA area has an immediate need for a Java QA Automation Engineer with hands-on professional experience doing mobile app testing using Appium or SeeTest. This will be a 6 month+ contract to start with an option for perm down the road for the right candidate. For positions within this QA group, Java coding experience is an absolute MUST. In order to be hired, the candidate must have done actual Core Java and/or Java SE programing and consider themselves a strong Java coder. Candidates who have simply worked with Java as part of the traditional Java/Selenium WebDriver paring are not a match and will not be considered.
- Automation engineer working on test automation team
- Work with small team developing new client web application
- Work with developers to ensure sufficient testability is built into the design
- Plan/design/debug/automate test cases into existing automation infrastructure
- 4+ years of experience in JAVA software development. Must be a strong coder!
- Experience with Appium or SeeTest for mobile app testing
- Selenium WebDriver and/or TestNG a plus
- 2+ years of experience in automation engineering
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Other desirable skills: Confluence (a documentation tool), Bamboo (Continuous Integration tool), IntelliJ IDE (an integrated dev' t environment), Cucumber (and its feature files)