Verification & Validation Engineer
600 Technology Park Drive Suite 200 Chelmsford, MA 01821 | Non Exempt Contract
2 Verification and Validation Engineers needed for a med device company contract north of Boston.
Responsible for development, execution and approvals of system level design verification of products prior to commercial release. Responsible for most tasks associated with design verification and validation.
- Work with Systems and other development engineers to develop procedures and protocols for design verification. Includes obtaining approval from all stakeholders.
- Leverage existing product to take system level requirements, write the protocol, execute the tests, record results and document issues.
- Execute verification and validation tasks according to established timelines.
- Develop verification and validation of test tools.
- Write reports and log issues for executed verification tests.
- BS degree in Engineering discipline or related field.
- 5 years minimum in the test of software controlled systems.
- Knowledge of the principles of software and system test methods.
- Understanding of design controls and quality system regulations.
- Experience working as a Test Engineer, primarily on the hardware side, with exposure to Software in an “ Agile” development environment.
- Experience developing test cases as well as executing tests
- Proficiency in requirements management tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with Bug Tracking and Reporting Tools.
- Familiarity with Risk and Quality Management Standards.
- Med Device experience heavily preferred, regulated industry experience preferred.