201 South Street 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02111
Our client is looking for a strong iOS Developer for a 6 month contract (with possibility of converting to perm) to work in their Boston Studio with other talented, creative team members. Looking for candidates who have a passion to build cutting-edge mobile entertainment products for their growing list of over 110 million engaged customers.
The successful candidate will be highly driven and self-motivated, possess strong technical, analytical and communication skills, be comfortable working both independently and in high performance team environments under tight deadlines, and have demonstrable prior successful deployment of complex iOS apps (preferably games) in the iTunes Store.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Help lay the foundation of a Mobile App SDK.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Coordinate with internal and external creative resources to produce creative assets to be integrated into prototypes.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- At least 5 years of professional programming experience.
- At least 3 years of Objective C programming experience.
- Expert level Swift skills are required, strong Java skills (both POJO and Android) are highly desirable.
- Experience coding and maintaining iOS SDKs is also highly desirable.
- Expertise at mobile optimization / best practices.
- Working knowledge of the iOS ecosystem.
- Experience developing on iOS architecture.
- Experience with object-oriented design and implementation.
- Experience with source code management in a collaborative environment.
- Experience working with third-party libraries, SDKs and APIs (both RESTful and other).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Enthusiastic communicator comfortable collaborating with both onsite and offshore teams.